Do You Want to Learn the Secrets of Cuban Salsa Solo Styling?
In Intermediate Solo Styling, you will learn:
- intermediate styling patterns that you can use right away
- how to use Cuban Afro-movements in your salsa-dancing
- to “play” with the music and use delay to make your styling more awesome
- Cuban salsa spinning technique;
- and double-spins into both directions
- insider-knowdledge into arm and leg positioning when you “pose” in your solo-steps
- how to get from a basic step into different movements and back
- a fool-proof method to feel more confident when you dance
- how particular movements are rooted in Cuban culture
There is a 100%-money-back guarantee on this course. If you don’t like it, I will refund you and you get to keep the access. You can literally check it out at ZERO risk.